– Drive right in the Seller’s Entrance, pay, park, sell!
– First come, first served. No reservations
– $15 per basic selling session per space*
– Come and go as you please within sessions
There are 4 main selling sessions.
For the busiest seasonal times:
call 520-294-4252 -or-
Facebook Message Us
Thursday (Optional Seller Setup) 3pm – 11pm $8
Sunday (Optional Seller tear down) 3pm – 11pm $8
*Electricity is $2/session. Corner, extra long and overnight spaces available for additional fee (see selling guide)
We have 25,000-50,000 shoppers looking for new and used items every weekend.
the basic Shopping and Selling Guide
–>Take advantage of the Free Advertising!
Post a picture on our Facebook Page (or tag us on Social Media) of your stand & what you are selling when you are set-up!
What TO do
- HAVE FUN! Eat food! Drink beer! Bring friends and family!
- Drive in and set up out of your trunk or bring a table/blanket.
- Set up a welcoming and accessible space.
- Bring shade or a hat if it is hot – most spaces have sun exposure.
- Bring a mirror or extension chord to show off items to customers.
- Go long term! We have permanent placement options.
- Try your idea out, create a satellite store or awareness booth.
- Find your fit! Each day and night has its own flavor and crowd.
- For the most fun & the best crowds, come when the weather is beautiful – summer nights, winter days. For the busiest seasonal times: call 520-294-4252 -or- Facebook Message Us
What NOT to do
- No sale of homemade beverages/food
- No alcohol may be brought on premise
- No fireworks or firearms may be carried or sold
- No games of chance
- No counterfeit items may be sold
- No sale/trade/transfer of animals on site
- No soliciting outside of paid spaces
- No open fires
- No bike riding
- Pets must remain in paid spaces
- When to come: for the most fun & the best crowds, come when the weather is beautiful – summer nights and winter days. Better yet – Call Us for the busiest selling times for this exact time of year: 520- 294-4252 (it may not be as early as you think)
- How to make $$$ and have fun: Check out our full tips for being a successful vendor here
- Although at times some ceramic markers are temporarily missing, all spaces
are approximately 11′ wide.
- A walkway is between two blue makers, and at no time shall be occupied
- Vendors must keep merchandise out of aisles.
- Pole stands, awnings, and EZ-UPS may be used during the weekend provided
they are secured to the ground with metal footpads and stakes (6″ minimum
from any asphalt). Vendors wishing to leave their “poles” set up
during the week may do so but will have to comply with our “Poles Rules” (see
Office). EZ-Ups and similar style awnings may not be left during the week.
There is a $5.00 charge per space for anything left in the space between
the hours of 11:00p.m. and 6:00a.m. on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday nights.
All other nights, spaces must be vacated.
There is a $2.00 charge for use of electricity. Electricity is strictly a
privilege and not a guarantee. If your electrical cord is damaged or in poor
condition do not plug it in. The use of electricity is as follows:
- A first come, first serve basis; with Reserved Vendor priority.
- For lighting purposes only and shall not exceed 150 watts per space.
- Vendors are allowed only one outlet.
- No campers or appliances shall be plugged in during operational hours.
- No electrical cords shall run across walkways or aisles.
- All fixtures must be factory built (UL rated) and in good condition.
Tanque Verde Swap Meet General Policy
- All vendors must leave their spaces clean or a fee will be charged. Take
all items generated from your business with you. Do not leave trash.
- Vendor’s possessions (merchandise, tables, etc.) must remain in the boundaries of their paid space. Vendors will be charged for each space occupied.
- No soliciting or distribution of advertising materials or merchandise outside of a paid space.
- Vendors who occupy a space after 3:00pm will be charged for the evening shift.
- Vendors who occupy a space before 3:00pm will be charged for the day shift.
- All tickets are non-transferable.
- Pets shall be kept within the Vendor’s paid space and out of reach of the public.
- No animals are to be walked within the Swap Meet.
- No games of chance are allowed.
- Bicycle, scooter, or skateboard riding in the Swap Meet is not permitted.
- The speed limit in the Swap Meet is 5 mph. Pedestrians have the right of way.
- Sounds or smells, which impair a vendor’s ability to operate, will not be allowed.
- Open fires are not permitted at the Swap Meet.
- Pornographic pictures, profanity, or immoral items shall not be openly displayed to the public.
- Homemade food items, beverages, firearms, throwing stars, blow guns, snapcaps, smoking paraphernalia, stink bombs, or any fireworks, shall not be distributed on TVSM property.
- No weapons (knives, crossbows, air soft, air guns, etc.) can be distributed to minors, unless parent or legal guardian gives consent and is present during time of sale. “Over 18” sign must be visible by public in Vendors space if selling these items.
- Payment for non-reserve space rent is on a cash only basis. Vendors must be prepared to pay for space rent upon entering the Swap Meet.
- Rental of a non-Reserve space and the payment of a new Reserve space are on a first come, first served basis.
- No non-Reserve vendor will be allowed to enter or stay on the Tanque Verde Swap Meet property after 11:00pm Sunday until 7:00am Thursday.
- According to Pima Co. ordinance #1986-176, §6.04.170A, no animal including birds or reptiles, shall be sold, given away, or otherwise transferred, on or from any public street, roadway, right of way, sidewalk, park, or swap meet.
- According to A.R.S. 4-244, “No alcoholic beverages are allowed to be brought onto or consumed on TVSM property except for beer purchases at the TVSM Beer Stand. Beer purchased at the swap meet may not be removed from the buying/selling area. Beer also cannot be consumed in the parking lot area.
- According to A.R.S. Title 4, no firearms are allowed to be carried or sold at the TVSM.
- A vendor shall be responsible and held liable for any damages on or to the TVSM property due to the vendor’s negligence or unsafe practices.
- Vendor agrees to assume full responsibility and hold TVSM harmless for any bodily injury or property damage arising out of vendor’s acts or omissions.
- The TVSM Management shall not be responsible or liable to the seller, for any loss or damage to the seller or the seller’s property, as a result of: water, fire , explosion, theft or any other causes whatsoever.
- Due to the family atmosphere of the Swap Meet, Management reserves the right to restrict the sale of merchandise including pictures, books, magazines, CD’s, DVD’s, records, tapes and videos in order to maintain a proper moral and wholesome atmosphere.
- The TVSM Management reserves the right to inspect all items for sale, and to determine whether such items can be sold or displayed. Counterfeit items are not allowed.
- The TVSM Management reserves the right to place or relocate a vendor at any time.
- The Tanque Verde Swap Meet reserves the right to refuse service to anyone.
- A space is considered occupied only by a vehicle, merchandise, or pole framework and will incur a charge. Anything else may be removed or incur a charge at TVSM discretion.
- TVSM does not allow any sales or distribution of anything in the parking lot.
- Any vehicle over 10 feet tall must stay on paved roads only. Do not drive across selling spaces. Always be careful of overhead wires.
- NO REFUNDS OR RAINCHECKS.