Hundreds of vendor spaces offering new
and used items in our festive fresh air
market! Every weekend is different!
No charge to enter!
It’s always FREE to shop!!
Hours: We want you to have a great first time experience
Always hopping on Friday and Saturday evenings or
avoid the crowds and enjoy leisurely shopping during the mornings on Sat & Sun
For the busiest seasonal times: call 520-294-4252 -or- Facebook Message Us
(General vendor hours: Fri 3-11pm, Sat 7am-11pm, Sun 7am-3pm)
Stroller Rentals $3
Wheelchair rentals $6
What You Will Find Here
New and Old Merchandise: furniture, tools, shoes and clothes galore,
appliances, electronics, household supplies, fresh fruits and veggies, crafts, ethnic/cultural offerings, vintage, collectibles and more!
Services most often available: custom airbrushing, pony rides, mobile haircuts truck, licensed tattooing, hair braiding, ear piercing, face painting, star in your favorite rock video, virtual reality games and more!
What We Offer
Free entry, free parking, fantastic food (tacos, frybread, respados, chimichangas, burritos, hamburgers, hotdogs, pizza, nachos, ice cream, churros and more), beer, soda, water, seating, clean rest rooms, paved walkways, ATMs on site, stroller rentals ($3), wheelchair rentals ($6), Free stage entertainment and an amazing kids’ ride carnival with $1 rides!
Wonderful family fun! We offer carnival rides, obstacle course, jumping castles
(most rides $1), little kids’ theater, Koi pond, ice cream and more!
Community Stages/ Events
Performances booked every weekend! Monthly celebrations and events.
Did you know?
- Every weekend is different!
- We are a local family run & operated business since 1975!
- We have licensed beer stands & roving beer, snack & drink carts!
- We book our community stage every Friday and Saturday night.
- We are a well lit and festive evening attraction that stays open until 11pm on Friday and Saturdays.
- We pride ourselves on being a family friendly & safe environment.
- We offer an amazing array of kids’ fun and activities.
- We offer fantastic food from frybread to hamburgers, tacos to pizza, fresh kettle corn, Eegee’s and more.
- We offer many events throughout the year and partner with local organizations to serve our community.
- Our rest rooms are cleaned continuously!
- We have deputies, maintenance and security staff on-site.
- We provide a place to recycle your goods into the community for cash
How to find us
4100 South Palo Verde Road, Tucson, AZ. 85714
- From Eastbound I-10 exit at 264B (Palo Verde Rd) Merge onto Palo
Verde Rd. Head North past the light on Irvington and the Swap Meet will be approximately
1 mile on the left hand side of the road past the Holiday Inn.
- From Westbound I-10 exit at the Irvington Rd exit towards Palo Verde Rd.
Turn left on E. Irvington Rd. Turn right onto S. Palo Verde Rd The Swap
Meet will be approximately 1 mile on the left hand side of the road past
the Holiday Inn.
- 8 minutes from downtown and 2 minutes from I-10