This Week on Stage
See what’s rocking, DJing, break dancing, jump roping or kung-fu-ing on our community stage this week: visit us on Facebook (be our friend!)) –> Click here
Seeking weekend performers for our community stage!
- Every Friday and Saturday night year round. In the winter we also book in the daytime hours (including Sundays)
- Our outdoor stage is fun, laid back and family friendly
- We showcase both professional and amateur offerings
- Music / dance / acrobatics / hula-hoops / cheer leading / fundraising / martial arts…you name it, we showcase it!
- We are 8 minutes from downtown via Aviation Highway and exit 264b off of I-10
- We are located at 4100 South Palo Verde Road, just South of Ajo Way
- Food and drink to all performers (soda, burgers, tacos, pizza, etc.). Beers must be purchased separately.
- Performer parking and easy access loading and unloading
- Outdoor stage and decent lighting
- An opportunity to play and be heard by our weekend audience (we move through up to 50,000 people through our market a weekend)
- You may put out a tip jar
- You may sell and pitch anything related to the performance (CD’s, lessons, upcoming shows…)
- A fun family friendly environment, that also has roving beer carts on site.
We Do Not Offer:
- Sound equipment. Performers must bring any needed items.
If interested please contact us via the following:
1) Facebook Message us on our page (fastest) or
2) Email: Info@TucsonSwap.com or
3) Call the office at 520-294-4252 on the weekend.
Please include: what you do (send links or audio/video files if emailing), how many performers you have and several dates when you might like to ideally perform. Our stage coordinator will then be in touch to talk over details, answer any question you might have and set a date for your performance. Thank you.